Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm 23 Now



HapY Bday- T K

Last night  I and my friend celebrate my birthday at Fakulti Pendidikan. This event to all of student physics final year. Actually my birthday is 18/01, but I post pone to 19/01 to make it for all of us come together.. Like last years, we celebrate in gazebo which a suitable places to come. The picture above show some  of activities kak syuhada on the spot buy a sate,which is very delicious, add on with indulgence cake (Secret Recipe)  from me to celebrate my birthday. Some of my friend cannot come , for imran, wan and anuar, maybe next time hehe..kak farah and kak uda, also kak cemah thanks for the present. This is last year for all of us, and I hopefully bring a sweet memories for all of us. thanks for all that come last night..


2 comments:

  1. incik...
    gambar banyak2 tamau letak dlm fb ka...?
    mau tgk itu kek... nyum2... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..xbyk la ambik gmbar cik nin.sbb sibuk makan kek!!.hehe..bila berday..jmput la sy yeeaa!

    ReplyDelete